Financial Analyst at a successful retail chain in Myanmar
- Prepare analysis of plans and forecast results. Assist in budgeting and forecasting.
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK + Ferry Provided + Sat/Sun off
About the Company
Our client is successful retailing company and it ensures the best services to customers.
Assembling and summarizing data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks,
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● Compile and analyse financial reports and find discrepancies that require senior management’s attention.
● Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested.
● Minimum 3 years’ experience working in finance.
● A Bachelor’s Degree is a must and other related qualifications in finance and accounting are highly preferred.
● Strong command of English is required.
● knowledge of using SAP or ERP software and reporting platforms.
Ferry + telephone allowance + uniform
Company focuses mainly on employee’s career development and provides internal trainings and personal
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a lot of to be in senior management level and
candidate will have opportunity to make job rotation within the company.