Financial Planning & Analyst at one of the leading FMCG Companies in Yangon.
- Supports management planning and decision making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating information; recommending actions
- Salary up to 2,500,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of Myanmar’s largest FMCG companies with a wide range of products in multiple categories. With a very progressive approach to the Myanmar market, this client is set to grow massively in the coming years.
Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Considering opportunities for the company to expand or grow.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Compiles and prepares reports, graphs and charts of data developed.
- Requires 5-year of experience in a similar capacity in FMCG environment would be a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting is a must.
- Communicable English is required.
- CPA preferred.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and comfortable working within a consolidation software system
Performance bonus + telephone allowance
Ambitious growth plans for future
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees