Front Office Supervisor (Ngapali) at a boutique Hotel
- Responsible for dealing with guests, providing the best customer service and addressing complaints and requests to improve overall guest review score online.
- Up to 800,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a boutique hotel in Ngapali looking for a highly motivated FO Supervisor to improve overall customer service and guest review score, as well as ensure smooth booking and check-in process.
A rapidly growing hospitality company with plans to expand throughout Myanmar.
- Manage receptionists and housekeeping
- Monitor bookings from all channels including OTA, travel and tour agents, emails, and social media
- Ensure smooth check-in
- Improve and maintain guest review scores of the hotels
- Record, organize, and report daily bookings and reservations back to the main office in Yangon
- Monitor office supplies and manage office expenses and costs
- Keep front desk clean and tidy and oversee the operation of front office
- Keep files and folders on computers in organized matter
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in hospitality sector and over 3 years in front office operation.
- Bachelor’s degree or related diploma in hospitality management is a must.
- Business English level is compulsory.
- Must be strong in negotiation, customer relationship management and communication.
- Need to relocate to Ngapali.
Basic salary plus other allowances and growth opportunities.
Career Growth Opportunities
Along with the development of company’s business, there are a lot of ambitious growth plans for your career.