General Manager at a Start-Up Hospitality Management Company
- Responsible for all aspects of hotel operations including staff management.
- Up to 5,000,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is a start-up Hospitality Company in Myanmar looking for a highly motivated General Manager to oversee operations and management
A rapidly growing hospitality company with plans to expand throughout Myanmar.
- Implement and manage good processes for time efficient and cost effective operations system
- Oversee hotel operations and management using the best industry standards in hospitality sectors
- Work with the finance department to set sales forecast and targets
- Work with the marketing department to achieve sales targets and implement strategy for hotel development
- Build up a positive working environment to keep employees motivated
- Implement relevant auditing systems to ensure customer service, staff performance, and hotel operations are as per the industry standards
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in hotel industry and over 6 years in management level
- Bachelor’s degree or other related diploma is a must
- Advanced English or fluent English is compulsory
- Must have strong skill set in people management, problem solving and complaint management
- Need to travel to Ngapali, Hpa-An, and other cities during peak season
Basic salary plus other allowances and incentives.
Career Growth Opportunities
Along with the development of company’s business, there are a lot of ambitious growth plans for the career.