General Manager (Finance) at the successful Commercial Bank in Yangon
- Overseeing cash flow and overall financial forecasts
- Up to 5,000,000 MMK + interesting allowances
About the Company
Our Client is the leading commercial bank with the best customer service.
Responsible for budgeting planning, financial reporting and planning
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Providing insights on the financial health of the organisation.
- Developing financial reporting systems.
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in relevant professional sectors
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting.
- Excellent oral and written English
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
Excellent company culture and a rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Develop plan in place for senior management role in future.