General Manager (Healthcare)
- Responsible to lead and drive Pharmaceuticals commercial operations
- Up to 10,000,000 MMK + Competitive Bonus
About the company
Company is market expansion leader and servicing diverse industries. Publicly listed on the swiss exchange and the group is operating their business globally.
Company has strong global presence; they are passionate about people development and about business success. Operating Myanmar Business with International Standard, having energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services they provide.
- Drive profitable growth by significantly outperforming operations; achieve or exceed the company’s financial plans; maximize the value of the company by optimizing revenues and operating margins through a large Sales & Marketing Team
- Develop short - and long - range sales forecast budgets and profit objectives. Collaborate, review and set strategic direction with Clients for effective executive execution of marketing & sales strategies for identified therapies
- Ensure healthy business development, commercial due diligence and be actively involved in critical contract negotiations
- Minimum 12 or 13 years of working experience within Pharmaceutical Sales & Marketing, At least 3 years with full P&L responsibilities either at Business Manager or General Manager level (established Healthcare MNC/Top Tier Healthcare companies)
- Strong track record of growing and business turnaround
- Experience in retail and therapy businesses for diverse mix of products covering both Prescription & OTC medicines is a must
Career Growth Opportunities
A chance to work in dynamic working organization and lead Myanmar Leading Pharmaceutical business