Head of Audit at the exceptional retail bank in Yangon
- Manage overall audit functions of an organization
- Up to 4,000,000 MMK + interesting benefits
About the Company
Our client is leading bank in Myanmar. With strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive bank in Myanmar
Responsible planning and handling audit processes including reviewing and observing operations and activities
- Provide and develop audit policies and procedures within the organization
- Manages performance of audit assignments, reviews workpapers and audit reports; edits reports prepared by other auditors.
- Work closely with the CEO, Audit Committee and maintain good governance, risk management and controls across the bank whilst maintaining
- Minimum 7 years of working experiences in managing and guiding Audit team
- At least Bachelor’s degree or Professional degree in Accounting, Finance or Banking is a must
- Ability to command both spoken and written in Myanmar and English.
- Proficient with digital technologies of the future, forward looking and agile in Audit.
Transportation + Performance Bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees