Head of Cards at a dominant bank in Yangon
- Design card operations policies and recommend changes to increase efficiency
- Up to 6,000,000 MMK + other attractive packages and allowances
About the Company
Our client is dominant bank in Myanmar. With strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive bank in Myanmar
Responsible for ensuring that department goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Accept or reject the staff's credit recommendations
- Research continuous product improvement through feedbacks to improve company value
- Oversee the overall Profit & Loss statement for Cards & Payment business
- Monitor worldwide Card trends to guide innovation and generate new ideas
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing the operation of banking system
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree or CFA/CPA etc is preferred
- Excellent skills in writing in English
- Product Knowledge of Banking Cards & Payment Operations would be an advantage.
Performance Bonus + Excellent internal training
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future