Head of HR at the fastest growing financial service company in Yangon
- Maintains and enhances the organization human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and policies, programs.
- Up to 7,000,000 MMK + medical benefits + performance bonus
About the Company
Our client is one of the fastest growing financial service institutions in Yangon providing the best services to its consumers.
Oversee and manage the full spectrums of HR.
- Responsible for implementing the motivation and reward programs for employees.
- Identify and develop the effective HR strategies for organizational development.
- Handle the overall functions of HR including recruitment and selection, training and development, compensations and benefits and performance management.
- Monitor and evaluate the performances of the employees and identify the effective method to improve them.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in HR and 4 years in management level.
- A bachelor degree is a must and other related qualifications in HR or Master Degrees will be a plus.
- Strong command of English is a must.
- Leadership skills and team working skills are required.
Business Performance bonus + Medical Benefits
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees