Head of HR at the fastest growing International Financial Service Company in Yangon
- Develop and implement Human Resource policies within the organization
- Up to 6,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus plan
About the Company
Our client is a well-known multinational organization that emphasizes on providing financial services.
Responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of the organization’s HR department.
- Support the employees in the company by improving strategies for performance appraisals, staffing and training needs.
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labour unions
- Plan, design and evaluate human resource initiatives that support organizational strategic goals.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in HR managerial field
- A Bachelor or MBA degree holder is a must and other alternative HR professional qualifications will be highly preferred
- Able to communicate proficiently in both written and verbal English
- An efficient person with strong leadership skills and excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
Sat & Sun off, Bonus depending on performance + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees