Head of HR at the international financial service company in Yangon
- Improve organization strategies by identifying human resources issues such as personnel, planning, organizing, controlling the activities and actions of the HR department.
- Up to 7,000,000 MMK plus other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the international financial service companies entering the Myanmar market.
Responsible to plan budgets and manage internal HR systems.
- Check the effectiveness of organization’s benefits programs and recommend improvements
- Support employees in resolving issues including, complaints procedures and performance issues
- Manage and implement corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
Minimum 7 years in related HR field and at least 5 years in a senior role.
- Professional HR qualification, post-graduate qualification in HRM will be highly preferred
- Strong command of Business English
- Extensive HR experience in senior roles and good knowledge of Human Resources Management software will be an advantage.
Bonus depending on performance + life insurance and other allowance packages
A trustworthy organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Along with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees