Head of Legal at the most successful International Financial Company in Yangon
- Provide legal leadership by implementing initiatives and processes for the organization
- Up to 6,000,000 MMK plus attractive allowances
About the Company
Our Client is a leading International Financial Service Company in Yangon.
Responsible to analyse and identify the legal risks and implications of all the business transactions.
- Identify potential legal risks and ensure that all the business’s risk management is viable
- Implement legal policies and standards to the business and provide advice upon request on all legal matters concerning contracts and other operations
- Provide senior leadership across the company with strategic and operational guidance
- Oversee and ensure legal compliance and maintain business’s integrity both internally and externally
- Minimum 10 years of proven experience in legal field
- A Bachelor degree in Law or Business Law is strongly preferred
- Must be able to communicate proficiently in both oral and written English
- An outstanding leader who is detail oriented and able to work under pressure
Performance bonus + Sat & Sun off + Health insurance
A Long-established company with strong history which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career advancement of the employees