Head of Logistics Management at successful Food & Beverage Company
- Responsible for coordinating Logistics and transportation
- Up to 2,500,000MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is the leading beverage manufacturer and distributor in Myanmar which professionally expands their products into global market.
Responsible for directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle
- Plan schedule / policy changes and collaborate with other managers / staffs to formulate it
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Monitor operations for complying with laws, and regulations for Import, Custom Clearance, Licences
- Directly report to Head of Warehouse and Distribution
- Arrange daily route plan and transportation tracking, vehicle maintenance
- Minimum 7 Years of experiences in logistics fields
- Bachelors’ degree is a must
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
- Able to MS office and inventory management software and experience in SAP is highly appreciated.
Long established company with strong company history which is leading a market.
Career Growth Opportunities
Opportunity to become a Senior Level in the future.