Head of Risk (Expatriate) at the supreme bank in Yangon
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process
- Up to 150,000 USD (Annually) + Other benefits
About the Company
Our client is leading bank in Myanmar. With strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive bank in Myanmar
Responsible for overseeing the overall risk management within an organization
- Manage the process for developing risk policies and procedures, risk limits and approval authorities.
- Develop risk exposure and risk management strategies.
- Translate business requirements and functional needs into business
- Integrate risk management priorities into the company's overall strategic planning.
- Oversee funding and budgeting of risk management and mitigation projects.
- Minimum 10 years of experiences in risk management or other risk related fields in banking industry
- Master’s degree preferred in Finance or relevant discipline
- Strong risk management skills and understanding of enterprise risk management concepts
Performance bonus + interesting packages
An organization with strong history which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Collaboration with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees