Head of Treasury (Expatriate) at the dominating bank in Yangon
- Managing all aspects of long and short - term cash flow and capital / liquidity management
- Up to 120,000 USD (annual) + attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is leading bank in Myanmar. With strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive bank in Myanmar
Responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to organization’s financial activities.
- Forecast worldwide interest expense and income.
- Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships.
- Develop policies and procedures related to liquidity risk management and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of experiences in treasury management in big organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance., MBA or other related degree with a Treasury professional certification is preferable
- Fluency in English required, multi - lingual capabilities a plus.
- Strong analytical, financial and systems skills are required.
Performance Bonus + interesting packages
An organization with a strong background which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
In association with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees