HR, Admin and General Affairs at the well-known export and import company in Yangon
- Managing and directing all human resources (HR) tasks for an organization or company
- Up to 900,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is successful export and import company in manufacturing and trading company which is mainly provides Garment Industry.
Responsible for overall compensation and benefits, and salary structure management.
- Managing employee relations and staff welfare issues, payroll calculation.
- Organize and maintain personnel records and update internal databases.
- Communicate and maintain a healthy relationship with government offices to apply visa, stay permit, FRC as needed
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Minimum 3 years of working experiences in related fields.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other related qualifications may be preferred.
- Good command of English.
- Good communication and coaching skills and computer proficient, especially in using PowerPoint and Excel
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees