HR Assistant Manager at the leading Agribusiness Group Companies in Yangon
- Assist to manage the whole HR department including some administration tasks
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client, headquartered in Singapore and the plants across Asia, has different business activities from cultivation, processing, merchandising to manufacturing of a wide range of agricultural products.
Oversee all the HR compliance and reporting activities
- Collect and analyse employee data and maintain accurate and complete employee records.
- Assist in conduct recruiting, counselling and maintaining the process smoothly
- Implementing legal compliance by ensuring and monitoring human resource policies and procedures that comply with federal state and law
- Work closely with the Senior Executives to harmonize HR and Safety objectives
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Human Resource field
- A Bachelor’s Degree and Degree in HR Management is highly preferred
- Strong command of English is required
- An excellent interpersonal skill, strong team player
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees