HR Director at leading international organization
- Maintains and enhances the organization human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and policies, programs.
- Salary is up to 4,000,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is the leading international organization in Yangon which is carrying out different projects for the development of citizens and country.
Oversee and manage the full spectrums of HR.
- Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Create and implement employee relations policies to help increase employees’ job satisfaction
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, and appraising.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in HR field and prefer who is experienced in dealing with local committee and government committee.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field are required and Master degree is a plus.
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong knowledge in HR, labor law and people management.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees