HR Director at non-profit organization in Yangon.
- Provide to consultation to management on strategic implementation plans especially on change management
- Up to 4,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is the non-profit organization in Myanmar that provides social development organization assisting in empowerment of people in Myanmar.
Responsible for overseeing and managing the full spectrums of HR.
- Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Create and implement employee relations policies to help increase employees’ job satisfaction
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, and appraising.
- Responsible for planning, managing and implementing the strategic HR approaches for the improvement of employees’ performance and organizational growth.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in HR field and prefer who is experienced in dealing with managerial position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field are required. Applicants with NGO background are highly preferred.
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong knowledge in Human resources functions and people management.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees