HR Director (Expatriate) at the leading group of companies in Yangon
- Maintains and enhances the organization human resources by planning, implementing with Human Resources strategies.
- Up to USD 9,000 plus accommodation, car with driver and other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the biggest and market leading consumer goods companies in Myanmar which brings wide range of consumer products including food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products.
Responsible for guiding and directing overall HR Processes within the organization.
- Create and manage the overall HR sectors including recruitment, training, rewards and compensations, performance management, operations and employee relations.
- Identify the right approaches for training development and allocate training resources effectively to deliver the interventions.
- Interact with different stakeholders and employees to create a positive working environment.
- Designs, directs and manages a company-wide process of organization development
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in HR field and 5 years of working experience in management level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required and master degree is a plus
- Strong Command of Business English
- Excellent communication, leadership and planning skills
Accommodation, car with driver and other benefits
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees