HR Executive at the Fastest growing consumer goods company in Yangon
- Responsible for ensuring the organization’s HR programs and policies
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client company is the fastest growing consumer goods company which is operating with more than 250 employees and different regions.
Resionsible to oversee and is accountable for all activities of HR department.
- Develop strategic recruiting and employee retention plans that meet the business’s human capital needs
- Organize management training for employees and testing performance review programs
- Maintains the human resource documents by designing a filing, keeping past and present records
- Cooperate with the business executives in an effort to understand, analyse and support the needs of the business.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Human Resource field
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other qualifications related to HR and related field is preferred
- Good command of English will be an advantage
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skill
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees