HR Manager at leading international company in Yangon
- Managing the workforce in a retail environment and develop the appropriate strategies that will guide the process of hiring, onboarding, training etc.
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus annual bonus and other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is the leading Innovative Company in Myanmar and aiming to become one of the most successful international company in near future.
Guides and manages the overall functions of Human Resource Department.
- Responsible for full HR functions implementing and covering all the recruitment process
- Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Establish and implement HR policies, training programs and procedures for the development of organization and employees’ performance.
- Handle the office management, administrative tasks and evaluate the electronic data operations.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in HR field and 4 years in management level
- A Bachelor Degree is a must and other related qualifications in Business Management or Human Resources are highly preferred.
- Strong Command of English is required.
- Strong leadership and team working skills are required.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees