HR Manager at one of the most successful engineering Company in Yangon
- Manage company staff, including coordinating and supporting the recruitment process
- Salary up to 2,000,000 MMK plus other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is the leading mining services providers in Myanmar. Internationally owned service company which providing wide range of services in the industry. They are about to launch their biggest operation in Myanmar.
Manage the overall HR functions, including recruitment, benefits and compensation.
- Improves a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Provide all the necessary support systems for payroll requirements and develop adequate induction and training
- Develop management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in related HR field
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other professional business or HR qualifications will be highly preferred.
- Strong Command of Business English is a must.
- A team player with strong knowledge in HR employment labour laws, rules and regulations
Sat & Sun Off, Bonus depending on performance + other allowances
New office building, a rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees