HR Manager at the fastest growing FMCG company in Yangon
- Manage all the aspects of HR Operations and functions of the company
- Up to 1,200,000 MMK plus attractive benefit plans
About the Company
Our client is one of the fastest-growing FMCG Companies in Myanmar offering the high-quality products to its customers.
Responsible to lead the organization’s HR programs and policies.
- Identify staff vacancies and source candidates for open positions and for future hiring needs
- Build and maintain healthy relationships between employees and management team
- Conduct and design employee training and development programs, and implement strategic HR policies, then administer payroll, wellness plans and other benefits.
- Collect and analyse employee data and maintain accurate and complete employee records.
- At least 7 years of working experience in HR Managerial field
- A Bachelor degree is a must and other solid business qualifications will highly be an advantage
- Able to communicate proficiently in English
- A team leader with excellent organizational management skills and relevant knowledge of using HR software
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees