HR Manager at the fastest growing Manufacturing Company in Yangon
- Manage the overall HR functions, including recruitment, compensations & benefits and employee engagement.
- Salary up to 3,000,000 MMK plus other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the most successful manufacturing companies which is expanding its business in Myanmar.
Responsible to establish HR strategic policies and procedures for the development of organization.
- Manage all the staff performance by improving talent management programs, and disciplining, planning and monitoring their job results
- Develop management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain and control employee documents such as contact details, labor and SSB registration.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in related HR field.
- A Bachelor Degree or MBA is a must and other HR related qualifications will be an advantage.
- Strong command of English in both written and verbal is required.
- Honest, hardworking and diligent person with strong computer literate and database skills.
Ferry + telephone + travel allowance + 13 month bonus
A rapidly growing organization which has ambitious growth plans for the future.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is opportunity for overseas posting