HR Manager at the fastest growing telecom services company in Yangon
- Plan and coordinate all the administrative and HR functions of an organization
- Up to 4,000,000 MMK plus performance bonus
About the Company
Our client is a well-known telecommunication operator which offers the best telecom service to the customers.
Responsible to manage the organization's workforce to best use employees' talents.
- Handle recruiting issues and conduct exit interviews and recommend changes required
- Corporate with top executives regarding the organization's strategic planning and talent management issues
- Develop and design performance appraisal for employees and ensure proper tasks are assigned for each position
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in HR and Training field.
- A Bachelor Degree or MBA is a must and other HR related qualifications will be an advantage.
- Proficient in both written and verbal English is a must.
- Strong knowledge in rules and regulations, and relevant HR software
Life insurance, medical insurance plus annual bonus depending on performance
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Development plan in a place for a senior management role in the future