HR Manager at the growing construction company in Yangon
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus yearly performance bonus
About the Company
Our client is one of the fast-growing Construction Project Management Company in Myanmar and they are growing sustainably.
Handle and manage the overall HR spectrums.
- Set up HR policies, procedures and regulations for the development of organization.
- Manage the full functions of HR including recruitment and selection, employee relations and training.
- Manage the compensation & benefits processes and performance management.
- Manage the tasks in an efficient manner.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in HR.
- A bachelor degree is a must and other qualifications in HR or Business Management will be preferred.
- Business English is required.
- Must have leadership and communication skills.
Phone allowances, Performance bonus + Flexible working hours
New office building and rapidly growing company
Career Growth Opportunities
Development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future