HR Manager at the growing financial services company in Yangon
- Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Salary is up to 3,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of the growing financial services companies in Yangon.
Oversee and handle the full functions of HR.
- Handle full spectrum of HR functions, including recruitment, benefits and compensation, employee relationships
- Provide HR advice and support to line managers and employees, explain procedures and policies in a timely effective manner
- Review and give suggestions to management for improvement of the organization’s policies, procedures and practices annually
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions
- Minimum 10 years of working experiences and at least 5 years in HR field
- A Bachelor degree is a must, and other qualifications in Business Administration or HR holders are preferred.
- Strong command of Business English is required.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills are required.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees