HR Manager at the growing local trading company in Yangon
- Implementation of process of creating work environment with excellent performance management system
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other allowances and benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the well-known manufacturing and trading companies in Myanmar.
Responsible for managing the full functions of HR.
- Handle full spectrum of HR functions, including recruitment, benefits and compensation, employee relationships
- Evaluate existing HR Management systems and develop concepts for improvement to increase the efficiency of the company in operation processes
- Draw training plans, conduct training and monitor the effectiveness of training.
- Monitor and evaluate performances of employees
- Minimum 6 years of experience in HR.
- A Bachelor Degree is a must and other related qualifications in HR will be a plus.
- Good command of English is required.
- Strong knowledge in performance management and training.
Transportation arrangement + Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A sustainable growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Development plan in place for a senior management role in the future.