HR Manager at the leading beverages company in Yangon
- Implementing & developing the recruitment, talent management, learning & development, and organizational development.
- Salary is up to 2,500,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is the fourth largest brewery group in the world and has employed more than 40,000 people. They divide their operations into three market areas across continents.
Responsible for managing organizational development and learning & development activities for the Company
- Develop, manage, control the full spectrum of HR functions such as Employee Relation, Learning and Organizational Development, Compensation & Benefits and Performance Management
- Managing the training programs, drawing training plans and monitoring the effectiveness of training programs.
- Plan and Implement yearly HR activities with the guidelines of the organization
- Facilitate with different stakeholders to identify the training needs and draw motivational programs
- Minimum 6 years of experience in HR or related background.
- A bachelor degree is a must and other qualifications in HR or related background are highly preferred.
- Business English is a must.
- Strong knowledge in HR, Training and Organizational Development.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees