HR Manager at the most successful distribution company in Yangon
- Directs and coordinates human resources activities within the organizations
- Up to 1,800,000 MMK plus annual bonus and other benefits
About the Company
Our Client is one of the fastest growing and leading distribution service businesses which has been in the industry for more than 13 years.
Responsible to create policy and coordinates human resources activities
- Improves a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Handle all the performance review programs to ensure effectiveness, compliance,and equity within organization.
- Communicate well with all departments, ensuring line managers are aware of, and compliant with, policies and procedures, recruiting process, feedback & suggestion of exit employee.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in HR & Training field
- Bachelor degree or MBA holder will be preferred and other HR related qualifications will be a plus
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong knowledge in rules and regulations, and relevant HR software will be an advantage.
Ferry provided, Sat & Sun off + Meal Allowance +Annual bonus
Long established company with strong history
Career Growth Opportunities
Opportunity to become HR Director in the future