HR Manager at the well-known Trading Company in Yangon
- Develop and maintain human resources system that meets the top management
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus attractive allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the fastest growing Trading companies in Myanmar and always trying to achieve the sustainable quality growth.
Responsible to lead the organization’s HR programs and policies
- Recruits, interviews, tests and selects the potential candidates for the company.
- Support employee opportunities for professional development
- Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness and coordinates management training for the employees
- Conduct wage surveys within labour market to determine the competitive wage rate.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in HR Managerial field
- A Bachelor Degree is a must and other relevant professional Business Management or HR qualifications will be highly preferred
- Strong command of English is a must
- An outgoing person with excellent leadership and time management skills
Ferry + Telephone + Performance bonus
A Long-established company with strong history which can offer clear opportunities for your career advancement
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is an opportunity for overseas posting