HR Officer at the leading Financial Service Company in Yangon
- Provide all the HR related support such as trainings and employee engagement.
- Salary up to 600,000 MMK plus attractive benefit package
About the Company
Our client is one of the most successful Microfinance Companies in Myanmar.
Responsible to provide support for the overall HR processes within the organization.
- Maintain employee documents and data entry all the staff records for leave, training, etc.
- Assist the HR Manager for the recruiting process of all the departments
- Handle the monthly organization’s payroll system and support the manager for other compliance HR matters concerning with Myanmar labour law
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in relevant field
- A Bachelor Degree Holder is a must and other HR related qualifications will be highly preferred.
- Proficient in both verbal and written English is required
- An efficient person with good administrative computing skills and good knowledge of labour law, and other social security regulations.
Performance bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees