HR Operations Manager at the well-known group of company in Yangon
- Oversees Human Resources Management functions and provide support to all employees
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the biggest and market leading consumer goods companies in Myanmar which brings wide range of consumer products including food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products.
Oversee and manage the full spectrums of HR.
- Establish and implement the HR strategies, regulations and policies.
- Create and manage the overall HR sectors including recruitment, training, rewards and compensations, performance management, operations and employee relations.
- Interact with different stakeholders and employees to create a positive working environment.
- Monitor and manage the HRIS and employee data base.
- Minimum 5 years’ of working experience in related field such as HR and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other diploma or qualifications in Business Administrations or HRM
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Should have good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate well with all levels of staff.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees