HRBP at the leading FMCG company in Yangon
- Responsible for communicating needs proactively with HR department and business management
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading FMCG company in Myanmar.
Responsible to manage the overall HR functions within the organization.
- Develop strategic recruiting and employee retention plans that meet the business’s human capital needs
- Implementing legal compliance by ensuring and monitoring human resource policies and procedures that comply with federal state and law
- Maintains the human resource documents by designing a filing, keeping past and present records
- Preparing budget of human resource operations
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in human resource field
- A bachelor’s Degree is a must and other higher qualifications are highly preferred
- Strong command of English is a must
- An outgoing person with excellent interpersonal skill
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone allowances + Sat & Sun off
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future