HRBP at the well-known international organisation in Yangon
- Manage and resolves complex employee relations issue and provide effective leadership
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus benefits package
About the Company
Our client is one of global leading company and making a real difference to succeed in today’s world.
Responsible to implement and provide strategic leadership for the delivery of HR plans.
- Develop and share advise on succession planning and for employee development
- Handle and provide guidance through all the HR functions; recruitment, compensation and benefits, and training programs
- Mentor and offer peers and junior employees and resolve employee relations issues
- Cooperate with various business departmental executives to contribute the formulation of solutions for business-wide challenges
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR Managerial field
- A Bachelor’s degree is a must. Other qualifications in related field will be an advantage
- Strong command of English is needed
- A team leader with excellent interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
Sat & Sun Off, Yearly bonus + other attractive allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development in the future.