HRBP Manager at the Leading Financial Services Company in Mandalay Region
- Manage all the spectrum of HR functions and develop HR strategies
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is the leading financial services company which has been providing the full support to satisfy its customers in Mandalay.
Responsible for motivating employees and managing the employees related functions
- Develop, manage, direct and control the HR functions: recruitment, compensation and benefit, employee relation, performance management and payroll process
- Provide effective HR strategies to enhance business operations efficiently
- Ensure resources are allocated and utilized properly
- Advice and support employees in resolving issues including disciplinary, complaints procedures and performance issues
- Develop internal policies, rules, and regulations and ensure proper compliance is followed
- Minimum 8 years of experience in HR field
- A bachelors’ degree is a must and other related qualifications with HR degree are highly preferred.
- Business English is a must.
- Effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company and unique requirement like people management.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees