Interior Designer at the most successful Construction Project Management Company in Yangon
- Handle all the Interior Designers plan, design and coordinate the creation or renovation of the building projects
- Salary is up to 1,500,000 MMK plus salary raises according to performance
About the Company
Our client is a fast-growing construction project management company in Myanmar and continuously growing in the market.
Overview of the position in one sentence.
- Work with interior design team, architects, structural engineers, mechanical engineers, and builders to develop design solutions
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project
- Prepare plans, diagrams or sketches for interior constructions, materials, finishes, lighting and furnishing.
- Prepare final plans, using computer applications
- Estimating costs and submitting quotes for client approval
- Report to Project Manager
- At Least 5 years experiences of interior design and related industry background
- Bachelor of Civil or Architectural Engineering is a must
- Must be able to communicate with English skill well
- Solid experienced in using Auto CAD/ 2D/3D, SketchUp, rendering, shop drawing, visualization,
- Must have creating new design concept, material knowledge, interior, animation
Basic Salary + Salary raises according to performance
International organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Opportunity for development plain in place for a Senior Management role in the future.