Internal Communications Manager at a leading bank
- Responsible to establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with other line managers
- Up to 3,500,000 MMK plus other attractive allowances plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is a leading bank which have a lot of branches and get many good reviews about the services.
A rapidly growing organization which has excellent internal training.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
- Work closely with the HR team to deliver internal communications activities that encourage and support
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in related field and at least 2 years of experiences in management level
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other related professional qualifications will be advantaged
- Business English is a must
- Have good communications skills and negotiation skills
Basic salary plus other attractive allowances plus benefits
Career Growth Opportunities
Along with the development of company’s business, there are a lot of ambitious growth plans for the future.