Key Account Manager at a leading Beverage Company
- Management of modern trade accounts involving contract negotiations and delivering profitable business for customers
- Salary up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our Client is a leading beverage company by delivering high quality products to the customers.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Responsible for corporate sales and branding.
- Develop and implement a Trade coverage plan for HoReCa outlets
- Report directly to Key Account Director
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in FMCG or F&B industry and over 3 years in management level.
- Bachelor’s degree or other business diploma is must.
- Business English communication skills
- Can work effectively with others and influences others.
Basic salary + other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees