Learning & Development Manager at the leading group of company
- Developing and implementing learning strategies, programs at the fastest growing distribution group of companies in Yangon
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the biggest and market leading consumer goods companies in Myanmar which brings wide range of consumer products including food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products.
Responsible for managing learning and development activities for the organizations.
- Responsible for managing the entire learning and development activities such as developing, implementing and managing the training strategies, training courses and suitable programs for different levels of employees within the organization
- Identify the right approaches for training development and allocate training resources effectively to deliver the interventions.
- Manage training costs and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs.
- Work closely with all levels of employees to be able to improve their skills through trainings.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in HR field and 5 years in managerial manager level.
- Degree in HR Management or related fields
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, statutory requirements, rules and regulations
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees