Learning & Development Manager at the leading service provider in Yangon
- Developing and implementing the training programs & strategies
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading service provider companies in Yangon.
Manage the learning & development function of the organization
- Prepare suitable training methods and training materials for organization
- Monitor the development of employees’ performances after trainings
- Identify the right approaches for training development and allocate training resources effectively to deliver the interventions.
- Manage training costs and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in HR field in which 3 years in learning and development sector.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is a must and other qualifications related with HR are highly preferred.
- Strong command of English is required.
- Strong knowledge in training.
Sat & Sun off
Ambitious growth plans for the future
Career Growth Opportunities
Development plan in place for a senior management role in the future