Learning and Development Specialist at the leading service company in Yangon
- Assess the needs of the organization and offer training and development programs
- Up to 1,700,000 MMK plus attractive bonus plan
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading service company in Myanmar. With strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive bank in Myanmar.
Responsible to plan, design administer and conduct training programs for the employees.
- Monitor employee performance and assess training needs through surveys or consultations with employees or the responsible managers.
- Develop custom training formats and programs which allows employees to connect with experts, mentors and seniors.
- Review and evaluate training programs to ensure they are effective and useful for the employees and perform administrative tasks such as costs of training sessions, monitoring costs and others.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in working as senior level for learning and development roles.
- A bachelor’s degree or MBA is a must and other professional qualifications of related subjects are highly preferred
- Able to communicate proficiently in both verbal and written English
- An efficient person with good analytical and interpersonal skills.
Bonus depending on performance + other allowances
A trustworthy organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees