Legal Advisor at well-known conglomerate company in Yangon.
- Responsible for overseeing all legal matters, compliance and regulatory matters
- Up to 5,000,000 MMK plus other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading corporations in Myanmar over 20 years. They have number of businesses in Myanmar including real estate, construction & engineering, construction materials, energy, trading, hospitality, insurance.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Responsible for leading, guiding, advising and overseeing all the legal matters.
- Prepare legal documents for the application of IP and other documents and agreements
- Monitoring new laws, reforms, regulations and policies and provide appropriate guidance to Top Management team on legal issues
- Engage with outside legal counsels, or lawyers or legal firms regarding corporate business transaction issues
- Report directly to Group CEO and manage legal team
- Minimum 7years of working experience in legal field
- Degree in law or and must have Higher Grade Pleader or Advanced License
- Fluent in English and Myanmar
- An excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communications
Sat & Sun off + Variable bonus up to 3 months + telephone + other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees