Legal & Compliance Manager at the leading International organisation in Yangon
- Implement the key legal processes that relate to legal drafting and commercial settlement agreements.
- Up to MMK 5,000,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is a leading international bank that providing customers with the best financial services in Myanmar.
Responsible to analyse the legal risks and implications of all the business transactions.
- Support the organization with senior leadership across the business with strategic and operational guidance.
- Provide advice to the business upon matters concerning applicable contracts r
- Draft all the sensitive and high-value legal documentation necessary for business operations.
- Ensure that a financial institution complies with applicable laws, regulations and rules.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in legal background.
- LL.B Holder is a must and other qualifications in law or related subjects will be an advantage.
- Strong command of English in both verbal and written.
- Excellent knowledge in Myanmar law and regulations.
Sat & Sun off, International working environment, Performance bonus + other allowances
Long-established company with strong history which ambitious growth plans for the future.
Career Growth Opportunities
Along with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees