Legal & Compliance Manager at the well-known Health Care Service provider company in Yangon
- Ensuring that the Company, management and employees are in compliance with applicable rules and regulations
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the Leading Health Care Service Providers in Myanmar offering variety of products and services relating to healthcare products.
Responsible for managing legal and compliance issues for the Company
- Ensure the activities of the company and its subsidiary are complied with all applicable laws, regulations and internal company policies.
- Ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders
- Handle legal related documents including leasing, contracts and make the legal related decisions.
- Manage the necessary and assigned tasks in an efficient manner.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related background.
- A Bachelor holder in Law is a must. MBA and other legal related qualifications including Business Law will be an advantage
- Strong command of English is required.
- Broad knowledge in legal terms and contracts.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees