Legal & Compliance Officer at well-known Microfinance company in Yangon
- Responsible for developing and implementing an effective legal compliance program
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK plus performance bonus
About the Company
Our Client is one of the largest microfinance companies in Myanmar and providing financial services to people who lack access to conventional banking.
Responsible for reviewing company policies and advising management on possible risks.
- Handle employee concerns about legal compliance
- Implement, Draft and modify the company policies
- Collaborate with external lawyers when needed
- Advising management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed report
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in legal & compliance field
- LLB graduate and must have HGP license
- Proficiency in both oral and written in both Myanmar and English Languages
- An excellent communication skill, and an outstanding planning ability
Travel Allowance + Excellent internal training + Sat & Sun off
A Long-established company with strong history which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future.