Legal & Regulatory Manager at the growing international company in Yangon
- Analyse complex regulations for impact on the company and communicate complicated legal and regulatory issues cross functionally
- Up to 3,500,000 MMK plus attractive quarterly bonus
About the Company
Our client is a leading international company which has also been successfully launched in Myanmar. With the guaranteed career growth opportunities, the company is expanding its business effectively.
Responsible for managing legal and regulatory issues for the Company
- Review and revise the legal and regulatory documents.
- Work along with other departments to ensure that they comply with rules and regulations.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment
- Identifies legal risks and helps the business navigate them, provide creative but legally compliant solutions that deliver a competitive advantage to the business.
- Minimum 7 years of legal & regulatory experience and at least 3 years of experience in managerial role
- A Bachelor holder in Law & Business Law, post graduate is highly preferred and other related professional certificates will be an advantage
- Strong command of English and must be able to read and understand legal terms well
- Should have a broad knowledge about corporate business law
Ferry + Sat & Sun off + Phone Allowance
A rapidly growing organization which is with fun working environment and has excellent internal training.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future