Legal Specialist at the Leading Telecommunications Company in Yangon
- Responsible for legal activities for the company and specifying internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is the leading telecommunications companies in Yangon providing the quality products to its customers.
Performing administrative tasks in a law office or legal department of an organization
- Contributing legal advice on important business decisions and major economic activities of the company
- Liaise with outside counsel, consultants and other departments and analyse the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents
- Drawing up legal documents such as contracts and providing clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Managing the legal budget to get the most services for the money and be conscious of the needs or the company’s owners.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in corporate legal management
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other related qualifications are more preferred
- Fluent Chinese and Business English are required.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex legal information to senior executive staff and strong investigative and problem resolution skills.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
An Innovative company introducing new technologies which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees