Logistics Manager at growing distribution company
- Responsible for planning, managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Up to 1,500,000MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the most successful distribution companies which provide best quality products to local customers.
Able to lead operation efficiently for all logistics processes
- Responsible for importing process arranging under government law and local rules and regulations
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers and shipping companies
- Arrange warehouse management to make sure all products are well maintained
- Manage transportation and check usage and consumption of deliveries
- Directly report to General Manager
- Minimum 5 Years of working experiences in Logistics Management and preferably in a chemical or healthcare or heavy machinery business
- Any Bachelors’ degree and prefer diploma in related fields
- Good command of English is a must
- Proficient in MS office, and good leadership skills, able to motivate the whole team as well
Ferry + Life Insurance + Medical Allowance
Long established company with strong history which has excellent company culture.
Career Growth Opportunities
Development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future.